Personalised DVD Packages – A Perfect Unique Gift
A personalised DVD package is a unique gift. We use your photos (photos, slides, negatives or digital photos), your video footage (video tapes, cine film or digital files) and your choice of music. We then carefully edit together your photos, video and music into a personalised video with titles and credits as required. This is then turned into a DVD with a printed on title and image, plus case.
All editing work is carried out on the industry leading video editing suite Adobe Premier Pro CC. Based in Camberley, Surrey, we serve Surrey, Hampshire, Berkshire, London, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Essex, Kent, Sussex, Wiltshire and all other areas of the UK.
You can bring your photos and videos to use, send by post, or we can collect.
If you have digital files, you can send these over the internet. We can recommend the FREE file transfer service www.wetransfer.com You simply add our email address firstname.lastname@example.org and your email address, the files you want to transfer and click transfer.
After we have carried out the editing, we will send you a link so that you can view the video for any changes, prior to approval. Then we burn the DVD(s) and send it to you.
Your Personalised DVD Checklist:
- How many photos do you want to have?
- Please have the photos in the order you want them to show.
- If you are transferring/sending digital photos, they need to be in alphanumeric order – e.g. photo001.jpg, photo002.jpg, photo005.jpg, photo019.jpg, etc.
- Think particularly about the first few photos, the last few and specifically the last photo you want to play.
- How long will the photos take to slideshow (assume 5 secs per photo, so 12 per minute)?
- How many videos have you got?
- If your videos are to be taken with a phone, use landscape mode (i.e. tip the phone on its side) as that will avoid having big black bars on each side of the image when viewed on a DVD/TV.
- Ideally have a few seconds before and after any video messages to enable better video transitions.
- How long are the videos in total minutes run time?
- What is the total combined time of your photos and videos?
- What music tracks do you want?
- How long are these music tracks in total?
- How does the combined music time compare to the combined photos time (this assumes video has its own sound track that you want kept)?
- What title page would you like – words, colour, font?
- What final title page would you like – words, colour, font?
- What photo/image and title would you like printed onto the DVD itself?
Examples and pricing are shown below:
|Personalised DVD Packages||PDP Bronze||PDP Silver||PDP Gold|
|Your own title page at the beginning||Your titles||Your titles||Your titles|
|Your photos digitised (prints, negatives, slides or digital)||36 images||36 images||100 images|
|Your choice of music song (CD, mp3, wav)||1 music track||1 music track||3 music tracks|
|Your personal video digitised (from tape, dvd , digital file)||10 min video||45 min video|
|Your credits/message page at the end||Your credits||Your credits||Your credits|
|Video uploaded for you to view via weblink and approve||online approval||online approval||online approval|
|Number of DVD copies, with your image and title printed on, plus case||1 DVD||2 DVDs||3 DVDs|
|Additional DVD copies, with your image and title printed on, plus case||£8 each||£8 each||£8 each|
|Blu-ray disc copies, with your image and title printed on, plus case||£12 each||£12 each||£12 each|
|Above personalised DVD package pricing from||£79||£109||£219|
PDP-Bronze example Personalised DVD Gift Package: 36 photos, 1 music track, titles, credits, uploaded to website for viewing/approval, burn to DVD with printed on title and background image and case.
PDP-Gold example Personalised DVD Gift Package: 100 photos, 45 mins of video, 3 music tracks, titles, credits, uploaded to website for viewing/approval, burn to DVD with printed on title and background image and case.